As a non-profit, tax-exempt organization, the Air Force Historical Foundation depends on membership dues, private contributions, and institutional subscriptions to foster America's rich air power history and heritage – and welcomes contributions of all sizes to continue and expand accomplishment of its mission. The Foundation documents all contributions by letter to the donor, and acknowledges all contributions of $100 or more by mention in Air Power History.
To meet its mission of preserving the history and traditions of American airpower, the Foundation offers a number of partnership opportunities for corporations.
In addition to being featured prominently on the Foundation’s Website and in its official Air Power History magazine, your business or corporation will play a large role at our biennial events.
To make a contribution or to become an Air Force Historical Foundation partner, contact the Executive Director, Lt Col Jim Vertenten USAF (Ret), at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 736-1959.
Corporate Partnership Benefits include:
- Advertisements in two issues of the quarterly magazine Air Power History.
- Prominent mention on the home page of the AFHF Web site.
- A lead role in the Foundation’s biennial awards banquet . Sponsorship will include prominent notice on a banner at the registration table, mention in the printed program, verbal acknowledgment during the program, and prominent seating for a corporate representative during the meals.
- Copies of WORLD WAR II: A Chronology of War, or a similar AFHF coffee table book of your choice.
- Four subscriptions to the quarterly Air Power History.